This website, located at https://dreamsports.co.in/ (“Website”) is owned and operated by the Sporta Technologies Private Limited (the “Company”). Through the Website, the Company provides users with information regarding the Company and its various brands, initiatives and offerings such as Dream11, FanCode, DreamX, DreamSetGo, DreamPay, and Dream Sports Foundation — the philanthropic arm of the Company.
The terms ‘Company’ or ‘us’ or ‘we’ refer to the owners of this Website. The term ‘you’ refers to the user or viewer of our Website.
ACCESSING, BROWSING OR OTHERWISE USING THE WEBSITE INDICATES YOUR AGREEMENT TO ALL THE TERMS AND CONDITIONS IN THESE TERMS, AS MODIFIED FROM TIME TO TIME. THEREFORE, PLEASE READ THESE TERMS CAREFULLY BEFORE PROCEEDING.
All materials, including all documents, illustrations, statements, photographs, products, images, artwork, designs, text, graphics, logos, button icons, images, audio and video clips and software (collectively, “Content”) are protected by copyrights, trademarks and other intellectual property rights that are owned by the Company or by other parties that have licensed their material to the Company. Except for the limited license granted to you herein, all Content on the Website is solely for your personal, non-commercial use. You may not copy Content from this Website, or otherwise modify, obscure or delete any copyright or other propriety notices on this Website. No right, title or interest in any materials or software, if applicable, on this Website is transferred to you from your use of this Website. You may not reproduce, publish, transmit, distribute, display, modify, create derivative works from, sell or participate in any sale of, or exploit in any way, in whole or in part, any of the Content, this Website, or any related material without the prior written authorization of the Company.
This Website may contain views/ideas/opinions expressed by independent authors/contributors/posters on various topics. Such views/ideas/opinions are solely those of the authors/contributors/posters and not endorsed in any manner by the Company. The Company shall not be responsible for or liable in any manner whatsoever for the views/ideas/opinions expressed by such authors/contributors/posters in any section of this Website. Further, the accuracy of such statements has not been verified by the Company and the Company provides no warranties of the same. If you seek to rely on any representation of information contained on this Website, any such reliance shall be at your own risk.
Your use of our Website is solely for your personal informational purposes and non-commercial use. In addition to the aforementioned restrictions on the usage of Content, Users shall not:
- Decompile, reverse engineer, or disassemble the contents of the Website, or tamper or remove any copyright, trademark registration, or other proprietary notices from the contents of the Website.
- Use our Website for commercial purposes of any kind;
- Advertise or sell or otherwise (whether or not for profit) solicit others (including, without limitation, solicitations for contributions or donations) in relation to the Company’s or any of the Company’s brand’s domain names;
- Aggregate or otherwise use our Content in a manner that could reasonably serve as a substitute for access to the Website;
- Use the Website in any way that is unlawful, fraudulent or dishonest, or harms the Company or any other person or entity, as determined by the Company;
- Access or use the Website in any manner that could damage, disable, overburden or impair the Website or any of the Website’s servers or the networks connected to any of the servers on which the Website is hosted;
- Intentionally or unintentionally interfere with or disrupt the services or violate any applicable laws related to the access to or use of the Website, violate any requirements, procedures, policies or regulations of networks connected to the Website, or engage in any activity prohibited by these Terms;
- Disrupt or interfere with the security of, or otherwise cause harm to the Website, Content, systems resources, or gain unauthorized access to the servers or networks connected to or accessible through the Website or any affiliated or linked sites; and
- Use deep-links, page-scrape, robot, spider or other automatic device, program, algorithm or methodology, or any similar or equivalent manual process, to increase traffic to the Website, to access, acquire, copy or monitor any portion of the Website, or in any way reproduce or circumvent the exclusionary protocols, navigational structure or presentation of the Website, or any content, to obtain or attempt to obtain any content, documents or information through any means not specifically made available through the Website.
Warranty and Liability Disclaimer
This Website and the Content herein is provided by the Company in good faith on an “as is”, “as available” basis. The Company does not guarantee the accuracy, timeliness, completeness, performance or fitness for a particular purpose of this Website. Further, the Company makes no representations or warranties of any kind, express or implied, as to the operation of this Website, the information, the Content or materials herein or hereon. To the extent as permitted under applicable law, the Company disclaims all responsibility (whether direct, indirect, consequential or otherwise) with respect to the accuracy or otherwise of the information, Content or materials arising from the use of this Website. Without prejudice to the foregoing paragraph, the Company does not warrant that:
- This Website will be constantly available, or available at all; or
- The information on this Website is complete, true, accurate or not misleading; or
- The quality of any information, or other material that you obtain through the Website will meet your expectations.
The Company, to the fullest extent permitted by law, disclaims all warranties, whether express or implied, including the warranty of fitness for particular purpose and non-infringement. The Company makes no warranties about the accuracy, reliability, completeness, or timeliness of any content, software, text, graphics and links.
The Company does not warrant that this Website; information, Content or materials included on or otherwise made available to you through this Website; the servers hosting the Website; or electronic communication sent from the Company are free of viruses or other harmful components. The Company utilises safeguards and industry best practices to protect the Website from hackers, sniffers and malicious modification tools, however, it does not warrant that the Website shall be completely safe from such attacks at any period of time.
Nothing on this Website constitutes, or is meant to constitute, advice of any kind.
Third Party Links
Please note that this Website may contain links to affiliated websites or links provided by third parties. Any website or information accessed by or as a result of following such links is at your sole risk and the content viewed thereof is not endorsed in any manner by the Company, unless expressly stated in that website’s terms. The Company shall not be responsible for or liable in any manner whatsoever for the content provided through such third party links. Further, the accuracy of the content provided through third party links has not been verified by the Company and we provide no warranties with respect to the same. Any information collected on websites visited through such links is subject to the privacy policies of those websites.
Accuracy of Information
The information presented on this Website has been compiled by the Company from various sources including from external sources. No representation is made or warranty given as to the completeness or accuracy of such information. This Website may contain typographical errors and incomplete or out of date information. The Company reserves the right to make changes to the Content and information on this Website or update such information at any time without notice, but the Company makes no commitment to corrector update this information. If you seek to rely on any representation of information contained on this Website, any such reliance shall be at your own risk.
You represent, warrant and covenant (a) that you will fulfil your obligations hereunder these Terms in good faith; (b) that no materials of any kind provided by you will (i) violate, plagiarize, or infringe upon the rights of any third party, including copyright, trademark, privacy or other personal or proprietary rights; or (ii) contain defamatory or otherwise unlawful material. You hereby indemnify, defend and hold harmless the Company and all of the Company’s officers, directors, owners, agents, information providers, affiliates, licensors, licensees and third party service providers (collectively, the “Indemnified Parties“) from and against any and all liability and costs, including, without limitation, reasonable legal fees, incurred by the Indemnified Parties in connection with any claim arising out of any breach by you of these Terms or the foregoing representations, warranties and covenants. You shall cooperate as reasonably required in the defense of any such claim. The Company reserves the right, at its own expense, to assume the exclusive defense and control of any matter subject to indemnification by you.
The Company may immediately, without notice, deny you access to this Website if, in the Company’s opinion, you fail to comply with any or all of the Terms set forth herein.
Infringement of Copyright
In good faith, if you have reason to believe that any work copyrighted by you has been reproduced, embedded, or linked without any authorization on this Website, in a manner that constitutes an infringement of your copyright under Indian law, please compile the following information and email to: email@example.com
- A clear identification of the copyrighted work allegedly infringed;
- A clear identification of the allegedly infringing material on the Website (with specific URL reference);
- Your contact details: name, address, e-mail address and phone number;
- A statement that you believe, in good faith, that the use of the copyrighted material allegedly infringed on the Website is not authorized by your agent or the law;
- A statement that the information provided in the notice is accurate, and under penalty of perjury, that the signatory is authorized to act on behalf of the owner of an exclusive copyright right that is allegedly infringed;
- Your signature or a signature of your authorized agent.
This Website, including the Content and information contained herein, shall be governed by the laws of the Republic of India and the courts of Mumbai, India shall retain exclusive jurisdiction to entertain any proceedings in relation to any disputes arising out of the same. As such, the laws of India shall govern any disclaimers, legal notices, privacy policies of this Website, and any transactions completed using this Website.
Information Gathered and Tracked
You may not assign your rights and obligations under these Terms without the prior written consent of the Company. The Company may assign its rights and obligations to a third party upon issuing written notification via an announcement on the Website.